Towac Park Weddings & Functions
Established in 1870, Towac Park features a timber grandstand, pavilion and vast lawn areas that can be used for your next function. Racing Orange is able to assist with the development and execution of your event and aim to make the planning process as easy as possible.
Towac Park can cater for your next event in one of the following spaces:
- Betting Ring: Provides a large undercover area with plenty of adjacent lawn areas, and is perfect for those looking to host a large sit down event. This Betting Ring can accommodate up to 500 people seated and up to 700 people in a cocktail setting.
- Group 1 Room: Located upstairs of the main grandstand, the Group 1 Room provides prime views of the racetrack and surrounding bush. This space is suitable for both sit down functions (up to 100 people) and larger cocktail style events (up to 130 people).
- Yearling Bar: With a prime location trackside, full bar facilities and doors opening out on the lawn area, the Yearling Bar is a great option for small functions (banquet up to 40 people) or cocktail events (up to 80 people).
- Platinum Bar: The Platinum Bar is a smaller space perfect for more intimate functions. Located upstairs with great views of the track and bar facilities, it can be suitable for many events (Banquet up to 40 people / Cocktail up to 60 people).
- Lawn Areas: The vast lawn areas around Towac and the magnificent oaks are a stunning backdrop for your event. They are available for all functions upon request.
Located 3kms from the centre of Orange and 14kms from the regional airport.