Leash Free Areas
- Should make sure that your dog/s are under effective control at all times
- Must pick up and dispose of your dog's faeces.
- 10 m of any play equipment for the use of children
- 10 m of any apparatus provided for the preparation of food or for the consumption of food by humans ie barbecue areas
- An area set aside for the playing of organised games i.e. sporting fields
All dogs are prohibited within:
The leash-free exercising of greyhounds in Council parks and reserves is prohibited.
Leash-free areas are provided at Paul Park, Pilcher Park, Wirrabarra Walk, Rosewood Oval, Ridley Oval and Bloomfield Park. For information about Orange's leash-free areas and maps showing their locations, please read the following brochure - Leash free areas